some questions 100mts2 (Oculus, new tag)

VR Tracker : 3D Positional Tracker for Virtual Reality Forums Forum HardWare some questions 100mts2 (Oculus, new tag)

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  TheZolee 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

TheZolee
    Participant

Dear Jules,

I would like to turn to you with a few questions.

I would like to set up a 100m2 playing room. I have read that for this you need 20 cameras.

My first question is which setup do you think would be better, the all-around one (left) or the one where there are cameras set up in the middle of the room, on the roof (right).

I would like to set it up for 4 players. My second question is, how many players can this system handle at once?

The reason for this question is that, at a later time I might want to increase the player count. Could this be done?

Regarding the VR Headset to be used, I have looked into the Gear VR and the Oculus Go.

I am leaning towards using the Oculus Go, what are the past experiences with it? Also, how difficult is it to develop games for that platform?

For simpler games what resources would you say are important for the server?

Should we focus on the graphics card and the memory or rather the CPU?

Thank you for your help in advance.

Best regards,

Zoltán Vámosi

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.